• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Today is transition day, I’ve been locked out of my BBVA online account and I can’t sign into PNC’s online banking to manage my accounts…so in effect, I have no way to manage my money . Line is 30 minutes long at nearest branch.
    Military Camp

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Why would anyone bank with an Argentine bank? PNC was better for mortgage than Rocket (Intuit).

Chuckles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Yeah I’m having similar trouble…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I’m sitting down with a PNC banker, after they printed me a new debit card, I still can’t enroll in online banking and their system doesn’t show a user ID for me or my wife. So I’m one of the lucky few.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Our accounting dep't at work has been working on the change this week too, guess we'll see if my paycheck gets deposited next week :)

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Every change incurs some hiccups that need to be resolved. I say wait it out, I hope you don't need to do online banking every single day for some business reasons.
    A friend of mine got switched from BBVA to PNC. No idea who PNC is but I guess they had enough money to buy a good bank. So far I haven't heard anything good about PNC.
    But I got an actual question here: my buddy still works and had direct deposit set up into his BBVA account. But he reports that his PNC account has a new #. Does it mean he will need to submit that information to his employer to avoid losing his next paycheck? Which is tomorrow for salary employees, no?

gamboolman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Spring, Texas - Retired
    The change to PNC for us has not gone "Flawlessly"....

We can't see Individual Transactions on our Account(s) yet when using our home computer to access our account(s) information. We called PNC help line on Wed, 13-Oct-21and were told that IT is aware of the "glitch" and is working on it. They suggested giving it a day or two....

This is a problem as we have made all of our Auto Debit payment changes to the new PNC Routinig Number and Account Numbers....... But we can't see the individual transactions - so it is problem for us to confirm payments are occurring correctly.

I imagine it will be a hassle for the next month or so..... until we confirm all the Accounts are being paid properly and PNC gets the software to working so we can see the information on the Accounts.

We are having to pay our Medical Insurance by check as it takes megaoil corp that I retired from up to two months for the Online Account Changes for PNC to go into effect.
    We chose to pa $45 UPS Overnight fee to express deliver our payment to ensure no lapse in Medical/Dental/Vision coverage.

So overall, it is a pain in the asszzzz..... but not surprising

Top Bottom