• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I made it about halfway through a box of Remington Golden Bullets (~450 36gr rounds) and had several issues with that. I'll give more detail when I finish off that box.
    My buddy bought a Ruger LCP II 22LR about a month ago, right after I got my G44. He has thousands of rounds of Remington Golden. The little LCR wouldn't run them. I tried several mags of them in my G44 and it ran every one. The LCR runs great with CCI Mini Mags.
    Gun Zone Deals

p99guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Haslet
    I waited about 11 months after they came out. Oh I wanted one, but experiance with
    New models is to wait till they have time to iron out minor bugs. So the one I got has been completely trouble free , and is a joy to carry around the farm. Its soo light you almost forget its there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p99guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Haslet
    I waited a year after they come out, to get bugs out… mine has been completely trouble
    Free. I did replace the sights with high viz a few weeks ago.
    089027bc012feccd8f13d1dd99d8de5a.jpg

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I waited a year after they come out, to get bugs out… mine has been completely trouble
    Free. I did replace the sights with high viz a few weeks ago.
    089027bc012feccd8f13d1dd99d8de5a.jpg

Anyone making higher capacity mags for these yet? I know promag is but not sure if they are typical promag trash

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Anyone making higher capacity mags for these yet? I know promag is but not sure if they are typical promag trash
    Was just reading up this the other night. ProMag is and there are complaints about failure to feed. Did read some comments that said after reading the directions of how ProMag says to load the mag the problems stopped.

I was considering an Advantage Arms conversion upper for a P80 frame I have but I think I’m just gonna buy one of these so that I maintain the same grip angle. Meant to call my FFL today. I’ll also try some of the ProMags.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Was just reading up this the other night. ProMag is and there are complaints about failure to feed. Did read some comments that said after reading the directions of how ProMag says to load the mag the problems stopped.

I was considering an Advantage Arms conversion upper for a P80 frame I have but I think I’m just gonna buy one of these so that I maintain the same grip angle. Meant to call my FFL today. I’ll also try some of the ProMags.
    Let me know how they work. Right now I am dead set on getting a P322 but it would be nice to have the 44 just to have it. The 10 round factory mags just kill me though. Way too much reloading for me

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Let me know how they work. Right now I am dead set on getting a P322 but it would be nice to have the 44 just to have it. The 10 round factory mags just kill me though. Way too much reloading for me
    Ran over 300rnds through the p322 today with no issues other than 2 duds and can't really blame the gun for that. Interestingly it shot tighter groups while suppressed.
    20220713_162623.jpg

Alpha.Geek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2021
    Tyler "suburbs"... :)
    I have only bought 2 Glocks, one G43 9mm for my daughter, and a G17 Gen5 9mm for my son (yet to hit an FFL for an out of state transfer, he's getting his ducks in a row...).

Do they really need more Glock models, with more models of mags?
    Granted the 18rd cap over 10rd in the Ruger Mark II, III, and IV series sounds better, but the Ruger Mark-series are made of metal, not tupperware... :D

Top Bottom