ARJ Defense ad

Anyone a member of South Texas Marksmanship Training Center?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbayless71

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    San Antonio
    I paid for membership and sent an app in back on April 2 ... but did not get any acknowledgment of any kind and have heard nothing since.

Any members here who can tell me if that's normal? I tried a couple of E-mail addresses off the web page in the past week or two, but got no reply there either. Starting to wonder if I just threw good money away.
    Venture Surplus ad

76 REBEL BEAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Bandera Texas
    I paid for membership and sent an app in back on April 2 ... but did not get any acknowledgment of any kind and have heard nothing since.

Any members here who can tell me if that's normal? I tried a couple of E-mail addresses off the web page in the past week or two, but got no reply there either. Starting to wonder if I just threw good money away.
    jbayless71: i just read this post. My name is Pat Mc Lean current STMTC President, please send a email to me (45pmclean@gmail.com), with your phone number, and we will get this fixed. The man that ran our website and paypal setup has died without giving STMTC any access information to the website or paypal account. We will correct this as soon as possible.

Pat Mc Lean STMTC President (73)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    jbayless71: i just read this post. My name is Pat Mc Lean current STMTC President, please send a email to me (45pmclean@gmail.com), with your phone number, and we will get this fixed. The man that ran our website and paypal setup has died without giving STMTC any access information to the website or paypal account. We will correct this as soon as possible.

Welcome to TGT.

jbayless71

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    San Antonio
    Hi Mr McClean,

Thanks for the information ... just sent you an e-mail. VNK971 here is also an STMTC member and gave me some good info.

Thanks,
    John

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

Outstanding.

Top Bottom