APOD Firearms

Anybody want to hit up the range Aug 26th or 27th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I work 3-close tomorrow but it's technically my friday as I have Sunday and Monday off, my wife is covering for a co worker and working both days so I thought good time to hit up the range as I've got nothing better to do. Anybody interested in joining me on Sunday the 26th or Monday the 27th? I don't care where it is as long as it's reasonably within the San Antonio area or what we shoot though I do need to give my AR .22 conversion a try just want to blow off some steam and have some fun shooting. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up either of those days.
    Guns International

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'll be at the range first thing in the morning, but in the Houston area.

I do need to get up there and go shooting with my buddy (TheRealT-dawg and the other Houston guys I'm becoming friends with) but I gotta work tomorrow and highly unlikely a trip to Houston will be a reality this weekend. Have fun though.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    We pass through SA a few times a year. It's about time to make a visit soon. We were Married in SA in 1995.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I'm about to walk out the house and head to work myself. I hate weeks I have to work Saturday.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Agreed but being off on Sunday and Monday is also nice because I can still go out Saturday night if I so wish and I also have a weekday off to take care of stuff.

CplHudson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Texas
    im planning on going tomorrow to the range, its bracken unless my other peeps start saying they want to goto bexar comm.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Pretty sure I'm going tomorrow got a buddy who said he'll come as well let me know if you're interested, not opposed to going Sunday and Monday lol. I'm on my lunch break so won't be off til around 11 feel free to reply here or pm me.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Spent the day at Cedar Ridge with a buddy and his fiance, had a blast got to put my .22 conversions through their paces and find out what they like and don't like. Overall fired around 700 rounds (mostly .22) was amazingly theraputic, way better experience with the staff than the last time I went and will definitely go back. Gonna put the .22 conversions range report in this thread http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36895

Top Bottom