• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    1. Did it bother anyone that he spun it around pointing right at his belly button with 2 loaded mags!!!

2. I have one from about 1990. Need to get it lubed and shooting soon. Takes a lot of space on my closet shelf.

Definitely an impractical range toy but gets a lot of smiles!!

The guy I got it from way back when said he used a cordless drill to get a constant rate of fire.
    Cool idea but a felony, as the drill trigger becomes a machine gun trigger!!!

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    1. Did it bother anyone that he spun it around pointing right at his belly button with 2 loaded mags!!!
    It does not bother me one bit that he pointed a loaded weapon at himself. I mean, why would I give a rat's arse about whether or not he shoots himself or potentially puts himself at risk. Now, had he pointed it at me or mine, that would have been another story and I can assure you he would have known it did not please me and that it in fact it would have infuriated me. Then again, had that been a public range and if I was the range master at that range, he would be banned for life - not because it bothered me but because he potentially put others at risk on the range and the rules of the range are the rules ad he would have broken them badly.

As for it bothering me for any other reason: Why should it bother anyone but maybe himself or a snowflake who wanted to make something of it? Please don't tell me how it makes us all look bad, in fact it only makes him look like a moron. The fact is leftists will try to make us look bad no matter what - with him being an idiot or not. So, again, no it did not bother me in the least as I sit here thinking what a putz was he.

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    Pointed at himself and the clip didn't empty on him...hmm guns don't just kill people :laughing:
    Those 22 cranks look pretty fun, I've seen some sell for 1000-1500 on gunbroker. That Tippman 9mm mini gatling gun looks like a blast, but there's also one in 45 for about 2k more.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    The guy I got it from way back when said he used a cordless drill to get a constant rate of fire.
    Cool idea but a felony, as the drill trigger becomes a machine gun trigger!!!

That's not how that works. It's not illegal at all.

The drill trigger turns a crank that still hits each trigger on the actual guns individually.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    That's not how that works. It's not illegal at all.

The drill trigger turns a crank that still hits each trigger on the actual guns individually.

How it works means nothing. Look at bumpstocks, shoe strings, etc

navysooner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Ft. Worth
    Pointed at himself and the clip didn't empty on him...hmm guns don't just kill people :laughing:
    Those 22 cranks look pretty fun, I've seen some sell for 1000-1500 on gunbroker. That Tippman 9mm mini gatling gun looks like a blast, but there's also one in 45 for about 2k more.

clip?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I always referred to anything with 10 or less rounds a clip.
    That's a good strategy if your goal is to ensure a response to every post. Congrats on thinking of it. :)

OK, so much for the joke. Since you're new, I'll let you know now that there's plenty of pedantry around here regarding the use of "clip" and "magazine".

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    d10accf52acbc1c92b502f791276e24f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• d10accf52acbc1c92b502f791276e24f.jpg
      d10accf52acbc1c92b502f791276e24f.jpg
      31.5 KB · Views: 289

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    upload_2020-3-8_8-30-15.jpeg

upload_2020-3-8_8-30-59.jpeg

Yeah...its a Cliptaurus...

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-8_8-30-15.jpeg
      upload_2020-3-8_8-30-15.jpeg
      75.6 KB · Views: 300
    • upload_2020-3-8_8-30-59.jpeg
      upload_2020-3-8_8-30-59.jpeg
      42.7 KB · Views: 302

Oldbluered

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2019
    Bastrop area
    That's a good strategy if your goal is to ensure a response to every post. Congrats on thinking of it. :)

OK, so much for the joke. Since you're new, I'll let you know now that there's plenty of pedantry around here regarding the use of "clip" and "magazine".
    Haha I see. Nothing wrong with that

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

The Army taught me a few things about firearm's lingo.... let's see...

"This is my rifle, this my gun, one is fighting and one is for fun."
    Call your M16 a "gun" and the DI would make you miserable. And the Army thought I couldn't learn anything! bwhahahahaha

Top Bottom