Target Sports

Anybody shooting in San Antonio this weekend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I got some new hardware I want to put some rounds through. The wife bought me a scope for my AR varmint rifle and it needs sighted in. Anybody going shooting this weekend and want some company? Anybody mind helping me sight in my AR?

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Possibly. I have some sight-in work to do on my varmint gun and also a new Henry .22 lever gun.
    I've got all the sand bags & spotting scope we'll need. It just depends on my work schedule, which I won't have until tomorrow. I'll let you know.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    The only place I have shot at is the Bullethole on the Nortwest side, but I will shoot anywhere in town as long as I don't have to buy a membership.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Possibly. I have some sight-in work to do on my varmint gun and also a new Henry .22 lever gun.
    I've got all the sand bags & spotting scope we'll need. It just depends on my work schedule, which I won't have until tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Keep me posted my schedule is pretty flexible all weekend.

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    The only place I have shot at is the Bullethole on the Nortwest side, but I will shoot anywhere in town as long as I don't have to buy a membership.

I shoot at Bexar Community, where the SA shoot/BBQ was held. I'll know my schedule later today, but I'm on late shift, so I can't post until 11:00PM tonight.

No membership required, but available. $10 gets you all the guns and time you want. Bring lots of toys!

Top Bottom