• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    One of my the things I'm trying to accomplish with my extra time at home is clean out my office closet. There are some older video game consoles / games that still work (I know for sure a virtual boy and a modded PSP) that I would like to get rid of and get money back on if at all possible. Are there any places in either Houston, Austin, San Antonio, or Dallas that would be a good place to sell these? Ideally, I'd like to find a one-stop place that isn't going to give me less than 1/4 what I could ebay these for if I bothered with ebay.
    Capitol Armory ad

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I am in a similar situation as yourself. From what I have seen there is really not any good retail stores that you can go to unload items like this. Looks like the best bet is to try and sell it on craigslist. I have already sold some of my older gaming equipment there. That is the best suggestion I can give you.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I want to get out my old Atari...still in original box. Are there adapters to hook them up to the newer TV's? I got rid of my old 13" black and white in the move. Would love to show my boys what gaming was like when I was a kid.

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    Thanks m5215, I'm trying to avoid things like that if at all possible, my guess is that it's the only way I'll realize any money out of them.

cvgunman, it depends on what inputs your tv has. If it still has analog inputs (which almost all do) then you can find converters for $25-50. If you need an analog in to hdmi out converter, you'd be better off going to the cheap tv aisle in walmart or target and buying one of those with an analog input and the necessary converter.

pronstar, I've got a bunch of other consoles, too, they're just in storage while my upstairs is being remodeled. The office closet hasn't been touched except to add more junk for 10 years now.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    cvgunman, it depends on what inputs your tv has. If it still has analog inputs (which almost all do) then you can find converters for $25-50. If you need an analog in to hdmi out converter, you'd be better off going to the cheap tv aisle in walmart or target and buying one of those with an analog input and the necessary converter.

If the adapters approach $50, might be better to just get something like this for $50...includes 120 Atari games

https://www.amazon.com/Atari-Flashb...dchild=1&keywords=atari&qid=1584992383&sr=8-1

Top Bottom