• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    Moving some guns around and saw my 105cti II that I’ve kind of forgotten about. Was curious if any others that have one still use it? By far my favorite shotgun compared to my Benelli and Beretta but with replacement parts being out of production for some time now, I’ve been afraid to use it. I know the original 105cti was plagued with problems but I have never had an issue that was Remingtons fault. The only real issue with the gun was the butt pad got gummy/sticky and it’s contoured so you couldn’t use a generic pad. This was a problem with Limbsaver though and not Remington so I went to them directly and they were able to help. I put 1000 +/- rounds through it without a hiccup before I went back to my Benelli. Thinking about starting to use it again, but still worry about if the simplest part breaks it will become a paperweight. For those that don’t remember the 105 here’s a promo video
    Target Sports

Tonyt915

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2020
    Houston
    This might be of some help for you if you might need a part for it.

Just went through the parts list again since it’s been awhile, 41 parts of the gun and Numerich has 3 parts available lol. Barrel, magazine spring, and magazine follower. Would be great if the new Remington would remake the gun.

Top Bottom