• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • land locked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2021
    Nor Cal
    As long as you can get your VA medical records, military medical service records and any post service medical records you should be able to file directly on VA.gov. The process is pretty straight forward. You can do a FOIA to get your C-File (if you have one) and an online request for military records which usually you can get same day. Just make sure you have a current diagnosis, link that claim to your military service and documented symptoms on how the claimed disability affects you. You are your best advocate.
    Lynx Defense

GMart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Killeen
    well i would say start before you get out. yes i know thats not helpful to someone already out but that is the best time to start. copy EVERYTHING go check out your medical records and copy that MF. then make 2 more.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Here is some paperwork that was given to me when I had been denied 3 times for my service connected injuries.
    This was given to me by my DAV rep.
    Plus, after the I switched to the DAV as my representative, they got me my service connected injuries approved.

Hawk

2a76170c9ff0b4407b624d1988ccff7d.jpg

203be5594f6adb8b1ba1cfe335cbb73e.jpg

46af0348217e4ca5aff7a1402a6af783.jpg

Attachments

• HOW DO I WIN MY CLAIMAPPEAL.pdf
      950 KB · Views: 102

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    well i would say start before you get out. yes i know thats not helpful to someone already out but that is the best time to start. copy EVERYTHING go check out your medical records and copy that MF. then make 2 more.
    When we were 20 years old, most of us weren't suffering from the effects of the Agent Orange used in Vietnam.

Top Bottom