Patriot Mobile

Any outdoor Handgun SD courses north of Houston?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Those that know me, know I’ve been a member here for a long time. I’ve been teaching for Gabe and Suarez International for the past ten years. If you don’t like him or me I’m cool with that.

I will say everything has its proper context and if you don’t have the full story or first hand knowledge, well you know what your opinion is worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Even James Yeager has a very loyal following. I could even compare it to being cult-like. One of his more loyal followers is this silly girl, American Gun Chic!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAzm173q08H5C9iVp5JXvg

Check her out. Any one wonder why Yeager took a special interest in "teaching" her how to shoot?

I have some past history with this girl on another forum, because I challenged her opinions and methods and what she was representing. It wasn't gun rights or helping women become better with shooting, or any other such noble causes like that. It was about her making money on making her videos. Pure and simple. Within about a few weeks of my challenging her on that forum, she stopped posting altogether.

This is the video I challenged her on about her chosen attire for skeet shooting!

She didn't like to be challenged! She had some pretty nasty replies towards me! I think the Mods deleted some her more choice ones!

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    This thread is very interesting and informative. A word to the wise, however - if it becomes too interesting (for certain definitions of "interesting"), it'll disappear.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Those that know me, know I’ve been a member here for a long time. I’ve been teaching for Gabe and Suarez International for the past ten years. If you don’t like him or me I’m cool with that.

I will say everything has its proper context and if you don’t have the full story or first hand knowledge, well you know what your opinion is worth.

First Jon, thanks for stopping by since I mentioned you and it was specifically whether or not you were a particular instructor/course that zacmars mentioned.

I also know you’re with SI and there is difference between SI instructors, courses, and and Gabe personally.

My issue is with Gabe personally.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    First Jon, thanks for stopping by since I mentioned you and it was specifically whether or not you were a particular instructor/course that zacmars mentioned.

I also know you’re with SI and there is difference between SI instructors, courses, and and Gabe personally.

My issue is with Gabe personally.

I fully understand. Thank you.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

Sorry, and no disrespect towards you, but if you (speaking about Saurez) can't contain yourself when someone makes fun of the name of your AR upper, you probably have no business teaching others about firearms.

Challenging people to gunfights and hoping you can use a mass shooting to justify killing someones relative needs no context, and the context being the name of an AR upper, that is sad.

This isn't some convo i read between him and another, this was said directly to me, and another.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    popcorn.jpeg

Attachments

• popcorn.jpeg
      popcorn.jpeg
      13.5 KB · Views: 254

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Jon can you tell us the location of where it was a buddy of yours was disarmed during a traffic stop. You promised you’d tell us someday....LoL

Newton County. The Sheriff and I went round and round on the phone. I respect Billy, but I wasn’t very happy with him or his policy.

Top Bottom