BANNED!!!
Dec 25, 2020
texas
Thanks for all the response. I will look a little deaper

nesikabay

BANNED!!!
Dec 25, 2020
texas
I don't have a Vudoo or a complete "Custom" 10/22. I do have a modified 10/22T and while it shoots pretty good, it won't shoot with those guns.
I have shot a Vudoo, great rifle, just not anything that I'd invest around $4k in with optics.
I do have a couple friends that have assembled full blown custom 10/22's, and they will shoot as good or better than the Vudoo bolt action rifles for about 1/2 the price.

I'm in Johnson County about 20 miles south of Ft.Worth.

22lr's accuracy is at the mercy of finding ammo that is accurate in your gun. And most of the Match ammo for 22lr's is not only hard to find without a panic situation going on, it cost as much as most Centerfire ammo.
I say me and your friends get a match set up. Tell them to bring there 10/22. I will find a vudoo. Lets shoot. I will put up money. Its time to put your money where your mouth is. I will shoot Bring your 10/22 that cost half as much. I will start this out. I will put up 500 bucks. Bring your friends home built 10/22 and put me in my place. It time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
I say me and your friends get a match set up. Tell them to bring there 10/22. I will find a vudoo. Lets shoot. I will put up money. Its time to put your money where your mouth is. I will shoot Bring your 10/22 that cost half as much. I will start this out. I will put up 500 bucks. Bring your friends home built 10/22 and put me in my place. It time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP
Careful! Don't let your alligator mouth over-ride your mockingbird butt!

I have seen Hillbilly shoot on several occasions. In his spare time, he builds custom rifles for long range shooting.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.

So you claim you don't know how good they are, then you claim nobody here can afford one, and now you are so sure they are great that you want to buy one and make $500 bets that one will out shoot a custom built rifle that you've never seen.

Enough trolling from you.

Txhillbilly

Aug 2, 2008
North Texas
I don't know what bit you on the a$$, but I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. I shoot 22's for fun, and don't waste good money for match grade 22 ammo that is not only stupid expensive, but also almost impossible to find.
My 10/22T is factory stock except for a trigger job and a Boyd's stock, but shooting cheap bulk type ammo it'll still shoot pretty good groups.

5 shot groups at 50 yards

10 shot group at 50 yards

At this time, I can't afford to bet you $500. I haven't worked in 14 month's.
But just for $hits and giggles, I shoot against you and your Vudoo if you agree to shoot the same ammo as I shoot out of my 10/22T.
No special Match ammo, just run of the mill Remington, Aguilla, Federal, etc.

You might want to go shoot with these guy's. From what I hear, some of them got some Vudoo's and Tricked out 10/22's. Maybe you'll find someone that wants to bet some money. They have matches in Valley View, TX.

Lost Spurs

Sep 24, 2011
BCS
Ben, please do your internet research thing. I am convinced this guy is HKshooter65. If not, surly cut from the same cloth.

To the OP. If I wanted to drop 4k on a .22 bolt action my wife would kill me. I could however afford it. She would be more pissed that I didn't buy a rifle in the 4 to 600 dollar range and like $3500 worth of ammo.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
Ben, please do your internet research thing.
I am not the only mod on the board; I just talk too much about board administration and so I have a higher profile as a mod.

In post #24, Younggun addressed the issue and took appropriate action. Everybody should thank him.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members