• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nesikabay

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2020
    texas
    I will try this a new way. If you have one how does it shoot. Im thinking of getting a couple. i would like you feedback
    Capitol Armory ad

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    I have a few friends with them and they shoot well. One has a lefty model and its a bit finicky on if it will set one off or not but when it does it's accurate. He keeps putting sending it in off.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Thanks for the reply I know most here cant afford one

Don't know why you'd think that.

But on a personal note, I'd never invest $2500 - $3500 on a firearm that you can't load hand tuned ammo for.
    You can build the trickest custom 10/22 style rifle that will shoot every bit as good as a Vudoo for less than 1/2 - 1/3 of the price.

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I figured I would chime in after reading this last night. This poster reminds me of guy that like HK's and is a shooter if you catch my drift.

I assure you sir that there are plenty of folks here that can afford them that won't or don't want to buy one. I know for sure of a few fellers that have dug out New old stock rifles worth thousands from the back of the safe and even a handfull of actual machine guns that eclipse the value of this 3k .22lr by factors 5.

I would recommend heading over to some place like snipers hide where guys are more into the gear race.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

nesikabay

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2020
    texas

But on a personal note, I'd never invest $2500 - $3500 on a firearm that you can't load hand tuned ammo for.
    You can build the trickest custom 10/22 style rifle that will shoot every bit as good as a Vudoo for less than 1/2 - 1/3 of the price.
    Where in N. Texas are you i would like to see how your 1022s shoot

Last edited:

nesikabay

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2020
    texas
    This post combined with your first attempt at this thread gives me a very strong impression that you’re nothing more than a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No i want people that own one to tell me if they are worth the money

nesikabay

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2020
    texas

I am taking it from your post you own a vudoo and your home built 1022s will shoot better. Or Custom 1022 will shoot better. How did the Vudoo you own shoot

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    I am taking it from your post you own a vudoo and your home built 1022s will shoot better. Or Custom 1022 will shoot better. How did the Vudoo you own shoot

I don't have a Vudoo or a complete "Custom" 10/22. I do have a modified 10/22T and while it shoots pretty good, it won't shoot with those guns.
    I have shot a Vudoo, great rifle, just not anything that I'd invest around $4k in with optics.
    I do have a couple friends that have assembled full blown custom 10/22's, and they will shoot as good or better than the Vudoo bolt action rifles for about 1/2 the price.

I'm in Johnson County about 20 miles south of Ft.Worth.

22lr's accuracy is at the mercy of finding ammo that is accurate in your gun. And most of the Match ammo for 22lr's is not only hard to find without a panic situation going on, it cost as much as most Centerfire ammo.

Nietzsche

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2016
    Your will find better responses to your question on rimfire central or snipers hide with regards to the Vudoo. I looked into it but i don't like the bulky mags. Decided to go with the CZ 457 precision varmint trainer MTR and will buy an aftermarket barrel if the factory one doesn't work out.

Top Bottom