Capitol Armory ad

any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Alright, now this is the place to talk politics lol. I am a disaffected conservative democrat (not actually conservative, just conservative in comparison to the modern day mainstream democrats, and to the right of 95% of them). I try and choose each of my beliefs, (whether anyone likes them or not), based on what I like rather than anything else. I am pro gun, I am pro life, and I am anti gay. But I am also pro higher taxes for the big, pro immigration, and anti confederate monument. Right wingers call me far left, left wingers call me far right. I am now a political orphan, with my favorite modern day politician being Joe Manchin (although obviously still not a perfect match). I have extreme disdain for both parties and both biden and trump. In the past I have mostly voted for democrats for office, but republican endorsements for a lot of referendums. I voted for Biden, and am undecided about regretting it for now still, but I view it as a lesser evil. If the republicans pick someone other than Trump, I will probably vote for them in 2024. This year’s midterms I will be splitting my ticket. That is all for now.

Update: Thank most of you for being firm in your disagreements, yet civil. This thread blew up beyond what I expected, so I apologize if I don’t answer everything, I am only one person. Also from this point, I will only be answering new questions, as otherwise it would lead to endless repetition when the answers are already here. I appreciate your understanding in advance
    Blow me.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Honestly, I’m furious this shit is making it through yet 41 Rs joined with Chuck Shumer to tank the PACT act.

Fûck them all. Every single last one of them. And yes, both Cruz and Cornyn fûcked veterans over after both having promised to pass this bill last month.

How much extra pork was in the bill? That is the problem with our corrupt career pols. They cannot keep from glomming up appropriations bills, with money for things that have nothing to do with the actual bill. That has contributed to the massive debt we have accumulated and we have to get rid of them.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    How much extra pork was in the bill? ….
    About zero. The bill changes Agent Orange and other documented toxic exposures to a presumptive service connection. Seriously, the R’s only disagreed with the accounting method, despite it being a matter of law that VA disability is a classified as a mandatory expense and not a discretionary expense. The funny thing is those cocksuckers voted to pass it 84-14 last month.

A procedural error forced a second vote on the bill, the same day Manchin and Schumer announced their now half-trillion dollar donation to windfarms. Pissed at that, McConnell said to tank it.

They can all FOAD.

Top Bottom