• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I stay away from suppressors that "do it all". I prefer to buy a 22 suppressor for 22. 556/300blk for that, ......... I find swapping out parts when I change host to be a pain. If you get one be sure to give us a review.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Guns308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2022
    Abilene
    I didn't pull the trigger on the mystic x. I did get a real world review from a guy on the abilene area guns forum.

He was not a fan of his. Said it was his worst nfa purchase. Sent it back for 2 different baffle strikes. Too long and too heavy for rifles and pistols.

So its back to the search for me a suppressor that I can try out for several different guns.

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    A lot of people seem to like the SilencerCo 36m and 46M. I went with the 46m to shoot occasionally with my 1911 and still do well with 300blk and 5.56. Seems to be a jack of all calibers master of none because there are other suppressors that beat it out by a few decibels for specific calibers. What sold me: do I get $6000 in suppressors or just $1000 on one that does almost as well? Several members here have a 36M, one has one and likes it but regrets not just getting the 46M because of slightly larger calibers. Rated for full auto and 45-70govt all the way down to 5.56. The downside is buying additional muzzle devices for all the rifles and pistols I have as opposed to direct thread, and sometimes changing out the end-caps for best possible performance.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I have a Liberty Mystic X with 6 or 7 adapters.
    No complaints so far. Works up to 9mm but I mostly use it for my Nagant revolver and a few rifles. I need to thread my Rem 700 .270 barrel to try less noisy longer range.

Sorta works on AKMs if you drape a small blanket over the gas tube.

It is quiet on my Beretta Jaguar for feral cat overpopulation control.(1/2 20 TPI to 1/2 28 TPI adapter)
    I just sight down the long tube.

It does disassemble for cleaning is why I was drawn to it.

Top Bottom