Venture Surplus ad

Any interest in a Beretta 686 Onyx Sporting Shotgun?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have a used (but like new) 12 gage Beretta 686 "White" Onyx 686 sporting shotgun (32" barrel) I may put up for sale, if there is enough interest to make it worth my while.
    If there is an interest, I will take photos and setup the sale in the Guns For Sale section.
    Just looking for people's opinions.
    Thanks.
    Guns International

Lumberjack98

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Katy
    To Mark's point, interest will probably be driven generally by price and then features.

If it happens to be left-handed, I may be interested in it.

BCD 45

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    TEXAS GULF COAST
    I definitely would be interested depending on the price sir! And I have plenty of shotgun
    friends that I'd spread the word about if I didn't buy it. I'm sure it probably uses mobile
    chokes depending on the age but be sure & include all of that stuff sir.

BCD 45

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    This was intended to be a general interest inquiry. The details and photos would be in the actual For Sale entry.
    Thank you.
    I would think much more interest would be prompted by you posting the details in a for sale thread. Is there some issue with not doing so? Why not just do it and see what happens? If it sells it sells, if not then not. Asking if anyone might be interested will likely not get all that many replies, or generate much interest, as can been seen by the paltry amount of replies to date (only 4 replies from others plus mine in a month or so) and that is likely because few folks want to waste their time on an is anyone interested in me possibly selling my gun type thread. Don't you think members would be more interested if you posted a for sale thread with a full description and with photographs of the gun for sale? Details and photos usually are what generate interest regarding a firearm sale; a thread asking if anyone has or might have interest does little to whet the appetite (so to speak).

Top Bottom