• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    It's stupid to talk out your ars and down your nose when a guy asks for help from experienced people. Why even bother to respond?

I see, you were asking for help when you posted a question about using a chemical that leaches the copper out of brass? I, the jerk, even told you that there are numerous better cleaners out there so why would you even bother?

You didnt ask what those better methods might be. I mean, I only clean more brass in a day than most guys do in a of lifetime reloading. Help was on the first page, dont do it, it is stupid, and there is no benefit to cleaning brass versus dozen of other methods. Yet here we are on page 3 and I'm the jerk for pointing it out?

Like a little kid with their finger an inch away from another's face screaming "not touching you, not touching you!" Not my kids, guess I should just keep my opinion to myself and move on. Good to see the forum lively with informative posts and replies on the topic though.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Dude, I didnt ask anything. A fellow gun enthusiast came to a group of gun enthusiasts to get a piece of info. Who phucking cares why or in what order he collected it, it's what we do.

You should probably shut up when outed as an ars, not double down to a complete gaping anal sphincter. I mean we all have bad days and pop off when we shouldn't but come on, your still at it.

Quit while your behind.

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    You are right, you aren't the OP. My bad man, I confused the cross post stupidity in my rush to point out said stupidity. Gave you to much credit with a reply and now I'm so burned. Oh what will I ever do with my life now? Nuts. So sorry about that, please accept my apologies for confusing you two.

usedtobelockhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2020
    lockharttexas
    Confucious say: Ah so, wise man not use any ammonia on CARTRIDGE brass! Polish your buttons,etc., but leave it to hell off stuff that is containing maybe 50,000 lbs of pressure right in front of your face!

Top Bottom