• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jujubean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2021
    Roundrock
    Going on 10 months with my current batch of kits, since I handed them over to him. All the previous work I have had done by him takes over a year. You went to the wrong builder if you are in a rush.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oooof , check that, I’ll check in with him in another 7 months . Not really in a rush, as long as it’s don’t right I don’t mind.
    Gun Zone Deals

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    If someone builds AKs from a kit supplied by someone else, do the AKs need to be marked and serialized?

I think I understand the rules pertaining to building your own firearms but building for someone else sounds like getting into the 'manufacturing' business?

(kinda defeats the 'ghost-gun' aspect of the build if it needs to be marked)

Jujubean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2021
    Roundrock
    If someone builds AKs from a kit supplied by someone else, do the AKs need to be marked and serialized?

I think I understand the rules pertaining to building your own firearms but building for someone else sounds like getting into the 'manufacturing' business?

(kinda defeats the 'ghost-gun' aspect of the build if it needs to be marked)
    Generally the receivers are serialized already. There is the matter of 80% receivers but The builder in question has the required licenses etc.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    1642954581597.png

Top Bottom