• ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I evidently missed all of it.
    I wondered what was meant by the comment.
    OP twisted off on several members last night, and Vaquero had to do some house cleaning of the thread.

Seems to be a common theme with some of the noobs here lately in lacking manners. Wouldn't surprise me if a few of them are shown the door and told don't come back if they don't very quickly learn some manners.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    OP twisted off on several members last night, and Vaquero had to do some house cleaning of the thread.

Seems to be a common theme with some of the noobs here lately in lacking manners. Wouldn't surprise me if a few of them are shown the door and told don't come back if they don't very quickly learn some manners.
    Just because you bang a KB often, repeat yourself and regurgitate what you quote, ad nausiem, doesn't make you a solid contributor here. Slow down and think, before your respond. (my bet is you don't)

The OP was lacking info no doubt but, the herd has chased him off. I hope he had an absolute treasure for sale, dirt cheap, and y'all F'd it up.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Just because you bang a KB often, repeat yourself and regurgitate what you quote, ad nausiem, doesn't make you a solid contributor here. Slow down and think, before your respond. (my bet is you don't)

The OP was lacking info no doubt but, the herd has chased him off. I hope he had an absolute treasure for sale, dirt cheap, and y'all F'd it up.
    And people that live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing rocks at other people!

You might want to take a look at yourself before lecturing others. Seriously. (my bet is you won't.)

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Go ahead, show it.

Edit: instead, he logs out.

ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1637562784249.png