Another Sig Sauer P320 Lawsuit.

rotor

Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
This video is very disturbing. Sig appears to have lots of problems. First was a "voluntary"recall which should have been mandatory. Multiple ads saying gun can't fire unless trigger pulled which were obviously false.
I believe that Sig will end up loosing a big lawsuit and will make some lawyers very rich and be peanuts to Sig p320 owners.
I don't hate Sig, my wife's favorite gun is a full size Sig p320 Romeo but it is strictly a range gun, never to be carried, the only time there is a round in the chamber is at the range.
The old saying that the safety is keeping your hands off the trigger may not be true in this case. From the video it appears that many supposedly well trained people have shot themselves without touching the trigger. The video poster is a big time 2A poster too.
Very upsetting. Be careful if you carry one, I wouldn't.

MTA89

CEO of Systemic Racism INC.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
Everytime I hear something about sig sauer it makes me second guess my edc which is a p938. Wish someone else would make a 9mm that size. I like to pocket carry most months out of the year

Low_Speed

Nov 25, 2010
Austin
The just bought an X-Compact. I thinks that I’ve heard about more failures from the 320 series than any other striker fired pistol. The PPQ has one of the most sensitive triggers out there for a strike fired pistol but you rarely if ever hear any problems on them. I gave them the benefit of the doubt with my Compact RX in 2017. This time around they need to make these pistols right or refund the cost of everyone’s pistol(s).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mills

Mar 22, 2020
Texas
I have 3 p320s and have not shot one in over a year.
This might be a good time to sell them.

I know of one 320 that fired after it was holstered during a match, witnessed by two judges that said the competitor had his hands off the gun, there are just too many reports to say it is user error.

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
One of the pistols I had thought about as replacement for the Bersa 380 I have is the Sig P365. Are there any concerns with that pistol? Any problems that I should be aware of?

Mills

Mar 22, 2020
Texas
One of the pistols I had thought about as replacement for the Bersa 380 I have is the Sig P365. Are there any concerns with that pistol? Any problems that I should be aware of?
No, I have one and it makes for a great edc.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
TGT Supporter
Dec 24, 2012
Hill County
Last I heard, Sig fixed whatever issues they had with the P-365.

Thinkin' it might just be time to try and sell that P-320 I've got.

(Or find out if plastic really does float.)

GonzoLonzo

Sep 18, 2015
Schertz
Everytime I hear something about sig sauer it makes me second guess my edc which is a p938. Wish someone else would make a 9mm that size. I like to pocket carry most months out of the year

The problem is only with the P320 because of a crappy striker fired design. The hammer fired guns are fine.

GonzoLonzo

Sep 18, 2015
Schertz

I have been trying to find any issues with the P365 but still haven't found any. I found this video. See if it answers some question on the P365.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
The Optic Zone
DK Firearms
RPR Range

Forum statistics

Threads