Another price increase!

CodyK

Sep 5, 2019
Houston
I was buying my 115 grain 9mm FMJ bullets from Everglades ammo for $88 per 1,000 with free shipping. I looked today and they went up to $60 for 500! Luckily I got some “seconds” from Berrys for $88 for 1,000 with free shipping the other day. They’re plated instead of FMJ but they work just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Oct 13, 2017
Houston
I was reading an email from RMR bullets. I have some projectiles on backorder.

They said they raised prices to slow down the rate of sales but ended up selling almost 5 million projectiles in a week.

Now they are struggling to get everything bagged boxed and shipped.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

rotor

Well-Known
Nov 1, 2015
Wichita Falls
I ordered the same thing (Berry's) from midsouth shooters supply, no sales tax but shipping total $99.49 for 1000. I posted that this was available in the good deal post. Not seconds, Berry's 115 rn 9mm. Waiting for arrival but they are a good company. Interesting was that ammoseek didn't show them but the product was there.

Mills

Well-Known
Mar 22, 2020
Texas
If primers don’t start hitting the market soon, it’s not gonna matter much!

Precisely.
The primers are the key.
The way things are sizing up, I do not see any relief in sight.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
The lesson here is that you always keep about 5k of each primer on hand, just in case this sort of thing happens.

It’s not the first time and it won’t be the last. With the exception of the occasional 458 bullets in stock at Academy, I haven’t bought reloading components since February.

CodyK

Sep 5, 2019
Houston
The lesson here is that you always keep about 5k of each primer on hand, just in case this sort of thing happens.

It’s not the first time and it won’t be the last. With the exception of the occasional 458 bullets in stock at Academy, I haven’t bought reloading components since February.
I had 5K LPP and 5K SPP, several months ago. I’m down considerably. I just like to shoot too damn much!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
50K primers on hand would be nice.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier