Texas SOT

Another FNG, Californian, Soon To Be Refugee.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Made it to New Braunfels this week. Getting settled in an apartment until my house is built.

I've been studying up on state politics. I gotta admit, that Beto fella seems like he may be the one. I hear much of what he's saying. Just his name alone screams diversity and I know you all agree, diversity is our strength. I hear he even skateboards and I find that tubular. He reminds me so much of my hometown. Young, full of dreams and the attitude we all need.

If you've made it this far without cussing me out, I applaud you. I could hardly type the above without being disgusted with myself. If you haven't, my apologies. Beto, or Francis is a complete dufus and I would never support such a tool, brah.

Cheers and God bless Texas!
    Welcome! Made it late to the party apparently. You almost got cussed out, glad I read the whole thing. :roflsmile:
    Guns International

jak

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    Centerville, tx
    Hello all. First off, I apologize for adding to the increased housing prices in hill country. Please forgive me.

I will be escaping the state I was born and raised in, specifically because of the policies that have been ruining my home for the last 30-40 years. Policies that I did not, do not and never will support.

By June of 2022, I'll be moving myself, my lovely wife and our beautiful 4 children to New Braunfels.

The 2A is important to me and I hope to enjoy it in the great state of Texas.

I understand if some don't think I belong but I look forward to "earning my keep" in this state. God bless and let's go Brandon!
    Just leave you avocado toast back home.

Haystack

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Edom, TX
    Made it to New Braunfels this week. Getting settled in an apartment until my house is built.

I've been studying up on state politics. I gotta admit, that Beto fella seems like he may be the one. I hear much of what he's saying. Just his name alone screams diversity and I know you all agree, diversity is our strength. I hear he even skateboards and I find that tubular. He reminds me so much of my hometown. Young, full of dreams and the attitude we all need.

If you've made it this far without cussing me out, I applaud you. I could hardly type the above without being disgusted with myself. If you haven't, my apologies. Beto, or Francis is a complete dufus and I would never support such a tool, brah.

Cheers and God bless Texas!
    Some things are so evil, and in such bad taste, that they can never be humorous. That sick bastard once wrote a fantasy about killing children.

Top Bottom