• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirkjr10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2017
    Dallas
    I got tired of the old torch and drill socket thing so I bought myself an annealeez gen 2 off annealeez.com and my god I’m so happy I did. Took forever annealing before but now you turn it on and set it and put your brass in the brass catch and let her go. So easy once you get your 10 minute setup out of the way. I highly recommend it to anyone who loads a lot and has $275 to spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

dirkjr10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2017
    Dallas
    Mine was delivered a few days ago. Haven’t had the chance to set it up yet. Any advice?

Wipe down your cases with acetone if you have any issues with the cases not spinning right. Any oils left on the cases come out when the torch hits it causing the cases to slip a little on the wheel grip. Or just run your cases through a wet tumbler or ultrasonic cleaner first and that should clean any oils off.

Bradmartin78

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 28, 2016
    Fort Worth
    Wipe down your cases with acetone if you have any issues with the cases not spinning right. Any oils left on the cases come out when the torch hits it causing the cases to slip a little on the wheel grip. Or just run your cases through a wet tumbler or ultrasonic cleaner first and that should clean any oils off.

I have some 308 brass that went through a wet tumbler. I should have time to start trying it out today. Thanks.

Top Bottom