• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • keith_tx

Bit and Byte Wrangler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    League City
    I grew up in NJ, he did not fix anything. he just kicked the can down the road some.

NJ in NO WAY, is "representative of the rest of the country".

I spent the last 10 years there before moving here 4 months ago. There's good people all over NJ - blue collar, white collar, every race and ethnicity, the best of America and the worst all in a pretty small physical area. I'm not sure what part of NJ you grew up in or when you grew up there, but from what I saw in 10 years and having lived all over this country outside of those 10 years, I'd beg to differ strongly on it not being somewhat representative of this country.

Maybe you're mistaking Christie for Corzine or maybe you are part of a union.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Condi did great tonight too.

Yep. Awesome.

The MUCH better half worked a conference last month where Condi was a speaker (via telecon, as were many of the speakers). She came home raving about what a good speaker she is. I have to agree after hearing her last night. I did see she was sitting next to Romney the night Christie gave his speech. If he's recruiting her to be SecState, I'd say he's picking the right people for the job.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Ehh... she's a smooth pseudo-politician. I'm not impressed enough to forget her husband is a RINO scumbag. I guess I'm an old cranky bastard because "Anyone but Obama" is about as excited as I can get about all of this.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Wonder if Clint will tell OZero..........

get-off-my-lawn.jpg

Top Bottom