• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Is anybody here using an Android device to access TGT via a web browser?

I've just had (I think) an update to my phone and I can no longer post properly. Clicking in a reply field does not bring up a keyboard. Clicking "Reply" at the bottom of post does not display the quoted text in the reply field YET if I then hit the post button, a reply will post with the quote shown.

Since I tend to spend about half my time on TGT via my phone, this is a bit frustrating.

Anybody else get caught by this? Or am I the only one...which would mean it wasn't the update and I need to be looking for the problem elsewhere.

TIA for any help.
    Just replied on mine.
    Update last night.
    Nothing different from yesterday.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The DuckDuckGo browser, which is supposed to be their own code, works fine. That's what I've been using.

The default browser on my phone, Chrome, is still not displaying quoted text although it will post it. It's not bringing up a keyboard for me to type in a reply box. It works fine for browsing just not interaction.

As it stands, I'm tired of trying to figure it out. I just want something that works and DDG does. That means I'm functional again.

Side note - This is definitely me getting old. 30 years ago I would have learned everything possible, I would have subscribed to usenet developer groups, I would have posted across multiple platforms, I wouldn't have stopped until I had an answer. These days, I refuse to waste any more of what little life I have left.

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    The DuckDuckGo browser, which is supposed to be their own code, works fine. That's what I've been using.

The default browser on my phone, Chrome, is still not displaying quoted text although it will post it. It's not bringing up a keyboard for me to type in a reply box. It works fine for browsing just not interaction.

As it stands, I'm tired of trying to figure it out. I just want something that works and DDG does. That means I'm functional again.

Side note - This is definitely me getting old. 30 years ago I would have learned everything possible, I would have subscribed to usenet developer groups, I would have posted across multiple platforms, I wouldn't have stopped until I had an answer. These days, I refuse to waste any more of what little life I have left.
    A) Glad you got it working (whether via different browser or not, regardless).
    B) Side note: 30 years ago, you had time to waste because you didn't realize you were wasting time. These days, we go for an effective and efficient solution. Let Google libtards fix their broken junk. They broke it, they should fix it. Not your job.

Top Bottom