• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    When I was growing up bikers, veterans (WWII/Korea), and ex-cons were the only people with tattoos. They kept a lot of crooks from lying about their name because a tattooed criminal had pictures of them on file along with fingerprints.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    People get way too wound up over Ink. I personally like most tattoos and I don’t have any (I avoided because I’m a pussy and don’t like pain). I’ve seen some beautiful work on some friends. Their are some amazing artist out there in the ink world.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    People get way too wound up over Ink. I personally like most tattoos and I don’t have any (I avoided because I’m a ***** and don’t like pain). I’ve seen some beautiful work on some friends. Their are some amazing artist out there in the ink world.
    My last tattoo, I fell asleep while getting it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This thread went off on a tangent once the photo of that chick was posted yesterday. We went from the freak show that IS Cuomo's nipples to easy rider falling asleep during his last tattoo. The Six Degrees of Easy Rider lol
    Sure, bring back the image of Cuomo, now I have to go back and look at the tattooed chick again.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Heard on the news that since the Dems are getting progressively more fearful of Biden (due his apparent loss of mental capability), Cuomo is being seriously looked at as a candidate; probably because he is filling up the airwaves. Now that should make you want to lose your lunch! I guess the Dems can pull most any trick at their convention as they have in the past.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    wiredgeorge,

Biden or Sanders, according to the DIMocRATS "rules", are the ONLY choices but given the DIMs distaste for the rule of law & usually accepted standards of conduct, I expect them to try ANYTHING that may "save their bacon".

yours, satx

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Even more bizarre are those who tattoo pigs!
    iu.jpeg

Attachments

• iu.jpeg
      iu.jpeg
      39.9 KB · Views: 287
    Top Bottom