• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    damn...

i wonder if i could go get one of them mexican consular cards and start letting all you guys support my gun habit. i mean, i can already afford food... would e nice to not have to worry about actually buying it. could save all my cash for guns and get food with my lonestar card!

i hear @ handy andy you can use it to buy beer if you sweet talk the cashier into logging it as celery or something...

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Naturally, California was #1. The illegal situation was the primary reason over 90% of Southern California trauma centers have shut down over the past decade. Damn those of us to hell who want to keep them out and make them immigrate legally. Damn us!!!

crabbys44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Austin
    I liked the factoid that Kalifornistan's budget shortfall is almost exactly what they spend on health care for illegals.

Despite its $26 billion budget deficit, the state spends $21.5 billion dollars annually subsidizing illegal alien health care, education, welfare, other state benefits and criminal justice. Every California native-born household chips in $2438 each year to help.

I was in the Border Patrol in CA. It is a "unique" experience, to say the least. I had to go to the Doctor's Office in Uniform once, when I came out the entire waiting area had cleared out.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I was in the Border Patrol in CA. It is a "unique" experience, to say the least. I had to go to the Doctor's Office in Uniform once, when I came out the entire waiting area had cleared out.

All it takes is someone to shout, "La Migra!" in some counties and the scatter factor is immediate.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Interesting... Note to self: if I ever want to just drop it all and start over; move to WA, put a utility under my new name, and get a DL. Brilliant!

Texastransplant

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Purmela, Texas
    Agreed on Illinois, that's part of why we moved. Free healthcare, spanish only classes, no drivers license, no insureance, no problem, citizens just pay more. I saw our city in 10 years go from 14% hispanic to 46% hispanic. Sanctuary citys, help to get aid to get homes. How would you like to pay $3100 a year tax on a 100 year old home on a 5000 square ft lot that you can't sell for $49k that you bought for 90k five years earlier? This is mainly the top third of the state controled by Chicago which runs all of Hellinois.

crabbys44

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Austin
    Naturally, California was #1. The illegal situation was the primary reason over 90% of Southern California trauma centers have shut down over the past decade. Damn those of us to hell who want to keep them out and make them immigrate legally. Damn us!!!

funnypictures8954.jpg

texasz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2011
    Central Texas (Im back!)
    wow, that article made me sick. we could solve alot of problems by nixing support for healthcare, housing, food, schools among other things for illegals. add to that what Florida did and have mandatory drug testing for those receiving aid from the state and we would have alot less problems and alot more cash in our vaults to pay what needs payin.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Interesting info:

did you know that ''race car'' spelled backwards still spells ''race car''??

and that ''eat'' is the only word that, when you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells it's past tense, ''ate''?

and have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ''illegal immigrants'' and add just a FEW more letters it spells, '' go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, violent, non-english speaking assholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving raggety-ass bastards with you''.

How weird is that?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It's a shame the generosity and good will of the American people have been taken advantage of to this extent. The rest of the world has screwed us to death. It's time to grow up, recognize what the bastards are doing to us and get tough. The first step is to get the thieves and scoundrels out of Washington DC and get someone in there with balls. Hell, shrink wrapping 6.6 billion in $100 bills loading it onto aircraft as foreign aid then LOSING IT, are par for the course with our present rulers! Then we start house cleaning with local governments. They ALL need to go!

Flash

BigD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Dallas
    Interesting info:

and that ''eat'' is the only word that, when you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells it's past tense, ''ate''?

and have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ''illegal immigrants'' and add just a FEW more letters it spells, '' go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, violent, non-english speaking assholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving raggety-ass bastards with you''.

How weird is that?

People are giving me funny looks because I laughed out loud at that one!

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I was hoping #1 location would be Back to friggin Mexico (Mexico is part of North America anyways).
    The good new is that no part of Texas was on that list!

Texan2 - nice one!

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Interesting info:

How weird is that?

Hahahahah... Weird, indeed.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Interesting info:

How weird is that?

That was so awesome...I may have hurt myself!

Top Bottom