Ammo Battle Packs

imntxs564

M1 Carbine Collector & ALL Surplus Made For It !!!
TGT Supporter
Feb 8, 2015
Corpus Christi
20201016_043929~2.jpg

Does anyone else buy 5.56
Battle Packs? These you never have to worry about your Ammo. I been buying these for so long the OD Green M193 55gr. are now Beige Color IIRC. There just getting harder to find.

Aus_Schwaben

První k vědět, poslední k péče!
Jan 31, 2019
Abilene, TX
I buy loose ammo, make up bandoliers, and put it ammo cans with desiccant. I am still making up one tracer to four ball ammo rounds too.

Stumpnav

Mar 2, 2013
I've got a couple of them...wish I had more. Back in the day, a company from England called Radway Green had them for sale here in the states. I wish I still had some from them...not the best ammo in the world, but a totally cool name.

TexMex247

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
May 11, 2009
Leander(NW Austin)
I buy loose ammo, make up bandoliers, and put it ammo cans with desiccant. I am still making up one tracer to four ball ammo rounds too.
I made a couple mags this way then decided to run 3:1 and make the last 3 shots all tracer. I decided it was just as useful to know I'm almost out as it was to know where I'm hitting at night.

HCS

Oct 8, 2020
Llano, TX
i will most likely buy several when/if the current shortage subsides, I am currently doing fine on my ammo supply, I have been on a buying spree for the last 4-5 years for ammo and loading components building a nice stock pile for more range days after I retire.
watched prices go up every year and decided to build a retirement stash to supply my future habit

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members