• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunmonk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    New Braunfels TX
    Looks like I will be finally making it to a gun show since relocating to TX. Is there a decent vender selling ammo and reloading components? Not looking for anything exotic, mainly nato stuff. I hope to make it to the breakfast early Sept. and meet some of the regulars.
    Guns International

googie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    central texas
    just my opinion...buy online...save some serious cash.....i hear on the radio comercials come to the saxet gun show and buy ammo at wholesale........i cant stop laughing......or crying.....anyway...save yourself 25%+ shop around online......wideners, SGammo, aim surplus, j&g sales,the armory,parabellum research.....will save u hunderds

googie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    central texas
    wideners rocks on reloading prices...16 bucks for 1000 wolf primers ...... if you buying lots the haz mat fee is nothing compared to local inflated prices plus tax

googie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    central texas
    agree.. alamo ammo is prob the best in sa on most things.....although 100 round boxes of winchester white box 45 acp is cheaper at wallyworld...but if brand dosnt matter alamo ammo has other brands cheaper than wallyworld winchester..confused yet.........lol

Gunmonk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    New Braunfels TX
    Sounds kind of depressing. I do love the shows though, at least the ones I got used to in N.C.. I go for the people show as much as anything. The Greensboro show had a six foot plus cross dresser selling ww2 collectibles. Now that is a fetish. Did the internet really kill the gun show? What a shame.

Top Bottom