• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    48 days until rifle season opens in Arkansas. Two weeks after that is rifle season in Pennsylvania.
    After not seeing a legal buck in PA last year( but seeing over 100 does) and all of the over the counter doe tags being gone up there due to the county cutting 16,000 tags, I prepared and have doe tags this go around.

Just need to decide what exotic hunt to do in Texas after the deer season. Last year it was Nilgai, and it was a blast and netted a freezer full of awesome meat.

Thinking about a bison, but that seems like it would be akin to shooting cattle.
    Texas SOT

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    48 days until rifle season opens in Arkansas. Two weeks after that is rifle season in Pennsylvania.
    After not seeing a legal buck in PA last year( but seeing over 100 does) and all of the over the counter doe tags being gone up there due to the county cutting 16,000 tags, I prepared and have doe tags this go around.

Just need to decide what exotic hunt to do in Texas after the deer season. Last year it was Nilgai, and it was a blast and netted a freezer full of awesome meat.

Thinking about a bison, but that seems like it would be akin to shooting cattle.
    Do an Eland.

festering

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    I'll probably kill 2 does for the freezer and fill the rest of my tags during modern gun season. It is costly, $350 for non resident all game license, but will kill 2 turkeys and many hogs.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    @Hoji , tell me about that Nilgai meat. Very curious about comparisons, volume of meat from an animal, best recipes, etc.

Top Bottom