• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2AFirearms

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2021
    Highland Village, TX
    That would be a model 6803? I took a quick look at our distributors and didn't see anything in stock at first glance. Would be happy to dig a bit deeper or try to hunt one down if you'd like. You can reach me either through a message here, at the phone number in the signature or by email at frank@2afirearmsusa.com. Let me know if I can help.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I’m looking for a Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle in .308, R/H, 16.1”, Laminate.

Will consider other calibers/polymer stock.

I’m in Allen. 5 minutes from the Cabela’s. Can travel a bit if necessary.
    Man, I hope you find it. I have the exact rifle you’re looking for and it’s my favorite long gun of the bunch. I recommend a Burris’s 2.75x Scout scope to top it when you do score. It’ll plug solid out to 400 yards. Haven’t tried past that, but my eyes likely wouldn’t hold up anyway. YMMV. If you ever just want to take one for a spin and you’re in North Houston, look me up. If you have any specific questions about it, just drop me a note. As you can tell…BIG fan, Good luck.

Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    That would be a model 6803? I took a quick look at our distributors and didn't see anything in stock at first glance. Would be happy to dig a bit deeper or try to hunt one down if you'd like. You can reach me either through a message here, at the phone number in the signature or by email at frank@2afirearmsusa.com. Let me know if I can help.
    Howdy.
    Thank you. I believe I scored one. I will find out for sure on Tuesday, 10/19/21.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I have the exact rifle you seek; good choice.

With mine, I eliminated the forward picatinny rail and replaced it and the rear site with a full length one. I mounted a Konus 4-12x50 on quick release rings.

Changing the flash hider to one that accepts my can, and adding a light mount and bipod makes it a rather versatile tool.

Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I'll be grabbing a receiver mounted rail on the quick.
    I have a nice little Leupy 3-9 Firedot that will ride on top.
    I'll also be changing out the FH to a brake. Not sure which one yet.

Thanks all for the encouragement. I've wanted one of these for a long time.

Top Bottom