• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    The Allen Event Center is hosting the first gunshow I can remember in Allen’s history. Sponsored by the North Texas Gun Club, Inc. (link below). I’m not part of this and have absolutely no connection to it whatsoever. But I would like to see it be a success for the Allen location. I’ve lived in Allen a long time and its THE FIRST positive thing I have ever seen come from all “the development” in the area. In fact, at this very location not so long ago, there used to be cattle grazing and Lord knows I miss the common sight of “my” bobcats, red-tailed hawk and coyotes (well…okay, I still see coyotes from time-to-time) but “development” has surely pushed the others out of the way).

North Texas Gun Club, Inc. - Allen Event Center

Kinda of interesting…. just now had the thought, the cattle used to graze where the In-N-Out burger, McDonalds, Whataburger and Jack-In-the-Box are all located now. (times, they are a’changing).
    Hurley's Gold

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Actually, I have been to at least 2 shows there already, and I think I missed at least one. I felt the same way. As a long time Allen resident I was blown away when I heard about them.

I remember when Malone road was gravel and we used to party at the creek that is now Bethany lakes.

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    I think Irving is next weekend. That is a nice builiding

Ft worth this weekend I believe

Pawdog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Lake Kimble, Texas
    Hit the Allen show a few months ago. While I didn't care for the layout, or the "door greeter Nazis" in red jackets, the best part of the show was the arena area. The walkway layout was not conducive and IMO didn't flow well.

Top Bottom