ARJ Defense ad

All expense paid re-education, excuse me, Holiday camps coming soon for Trump supporters

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    You have to remember that she was launched by a group that finds charismatic hard core leftist candidates to primary out weak established office holders in safe seats. AOC is a manufactured product doing what she was put in place to do.
    And that somehow make her an idiot? She is a sly street smart fox who will **** over America if given half the chance.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    And that somehow make her an idiot? She is a sly street smart fox who will **** over America if given half the chance.
    I, for one, never accused her of being an idiot. Since you opened the door, I am satisfied that she is a true believer who harbors a great deal of ignorance regarding sound governance, but you succinctly addressed her strengths and her intentions.

My previous point is that she had a lot of help getting where she is for premeditated nefarious purposes.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    I, for one, never accused her of being an idiot. Since you opened the door, I am satisfied that she is a true believer who harbors a great deal of ignorance regarding sound governance, but you succinctly addressed her strengths and her intentions.

My previous point is that she had a lot of help getting where she is for premeditated nefarious purposes.
    As do all politicians have a lot of help getting elected.She is no different from any other in that regard. As to premediated nefarious purposes, some have help based on those others on more patriotic purposes.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

I don’t think that’s necessarily the case. She’s just pandering to very stupid people in an area where as Feinstein put it “you could slap a D on a glass of water and it would win”.

No, Cortez is no different than any reality TV bimbo. She just spouts leftist BS (everything should be free and if you disagree you’re racist), and that doesn’t require any intelligence. Hell, last time I saw a poll on her most Dems didn’t even like her. She just runs in a district with a lot of low IQ voters who could play parts in Idiocracy without acting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    I don’t think that’s necessarily the case. She’s just pandering to very stupid people in an area where as Feinstein put it “you could slap a D on a glass of water and it would win”.

No, Cortez is no different than any reality TV bimbo. She just spouts leftist BS (everything should be free and if you disagree you’re racist), and that doesn’t require any intelligence. Hell, last time I saw a poll on her most Dems didn’t even like her. She just runs in a district with a lot of low IQ voters who could play parts in Idiocracy without acting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just about the whole Demoncrat party and at least half, maybe 3/4, of the Rebooblican party could have played parts in that movie. Great movie, it truly foretold the near future to it - which is the here & now.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, people can fault her for her weakness', or her ability to fully grasp complex situations. But, what she is, is charismatic. She can inspire people to believe in what she believes in. She is also very popular among her supporters.

You take a young charismatic young lady, who is inspiring and popular among people, and add substantial amounts of money, backing and power behind her, and you end up with a very dangerous political enemy. She is only the face of that front.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    aoc.png

Top Bottom