• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Somehow a handcuffed Baldwin had writhed his prison pants and underwear down to his ankles while being driven from Camp Delta to the execution site. He appeared from the Humvee half-naked, exposing himself to Vice Admiral Darse E. Crandall and 3 other officers there to witness the hanging.

“Born naked, die naked,” Baldwin shouted, sweat dripping from his flabby jowl. “How do you like me now, Admiral Crandall? And F*** you, Donald Trump. I made you famous.”

President Trump was not Present...:laughing::laughing:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My neighbor Jason turns me on to various things, that his is convinced are true. Hard to talk about it if your not read up on it. He told me long ago the Gitmohas been hang people that are replaced by dopplengers. He claims you have been told about the hard times ahead starting this week. Stock up fuel up & have cash on hand.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    My neighbor Jason turns me on to various things, that his is convinced are true. Hard to talk about it if your not read up on it. He told me long ago the Gitmohas been hang people that are replaced by dopplengers. He claims you have been told about the hard times ahead starting this week. Stock up fuel up & have cash on hand.

The Biden in the 60 Minutes interview looked too healthy and was almost coherent...

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Huh… I have a “Jason” too, only he says they are clones. As in made in a lab. ..and that Kamaltoes wrinkled neck is due to an I’ll fitting mask. They have all been hanged

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Tom Hanks, John McCain, George Bush Sr, Mark Hamill and George Lucas have all been likewise executed. Those still claimed to be alive are just deep fakes. No one has seen the real ones since they were all guillotined on the deck of the USS Enterprise (they didn't really decommission her, she's refitted and been killing terrorists and nazis this whole time) with Admiral Gene Roddenberry overseeing the tribunals and executions.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Vice President JFK Jr. too?
    He11 ya!… oh and there was a lady director..CIA or Secret Service or one of the ABC agency’s that was captured by the white hats after a shootout in Germany. But that was about a year ago..

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Vice Admiral Darce Crandall - frequently the hero of that site's "stories" - is actually the Navy's Judge Advocate General. This has to be a headache for him, being associated with the wild conspiracy shit that site pumps out.

Top Bottom