• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    My favorite Airgun vendor, Rudy at Alamo Airguns of San Antonio, was on the cusp of selling his airgun shop and moving onto another venture.
    And THEN... Rudy reconsidered and doubled down. He is expanding his alread expansive inventory and has moved into servicing customers nationwide through his website. I do not know exactly what caused him to change his mind but he ain't taking any half-steps; Rudy is all in! So, if any of y'all are wondering about any type of airgun, drop by and talk to Rudy or one of his committed employees. If you haven't seen the shop, you will be impressed.

Rudy, if you read this, CONGRATULATIONS on your decision and expansion.

Texas Gun Talk folks, support your local airgun dealer!
    Texas SOT

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I stopped in a few months ago. Great shop and the owner was very helpful.
    He got my choice for a benchrest rifle narrowed down considerably and I will be going down again to fork over some cash. Probably for a RTI Prophet Performance.

JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Good choice from what I've read about them. The owner of the shop, Rudy, took a small hog with his LCS Air Arms SK-19 Automatic Air Rifle in 30.cal. He has some pictures on his Alamo Airguns Facebook.

JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    I'd like to visit if'n I can get down there to see my folks.
    The owner has pushed his boundaries and is going great guns with ecommerce. Visiting the shop is great but if you aren't local you can still shop on their minty fresh website. Either way works. I need to get over and see their new inventory soon.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The owner has pushed his boundaries and is going great guns with ecommerce. Visiting the shop is great but if you aren't local you can still shop on their minty fresh website. Either way works. I need to get over and see their new inventory soon.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom