• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • targeteye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Houston
    Hi all,
    I'm a new user here and I am looking for some help. Several years back i bought a Zastava AK47 PAP. This was a single stack variant that was "converted" to double stack by Century arms. Well they converted it but didn't actually install a double stack bolt. I haven't shoot in that much really and has only missfed one time in 500 or so rounds but it just bugs me. It seams I can get a M70 double stack bolt for about 60 bucks but need to find someone that can headspace the rifle for me. Is there anyone in the Houston area that can do this inexpensively. I have one quote of 200 to 500 dollars to do it but i don't think its work investing that kind of money in this AK.

Thanks
    Steve
    Texas SOT

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Adjusting headspace on an AK is pretty involved from what I know. It involves repinning the adjusted barrel so I don’t think you’re going to find a smith willing to do it for cheap.

For a Century conversion I wouldn’t bother. Good excuse to buy another rifle!

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Get with Weapon Genetics or gunsmith Tom Ashley, both work on AK's are in the Houston area. Tom is in Pearland.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom