• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Original Air Jordan 2020 Re release. This is in men's 8.5 I fat fingered when ordering and by the time I realized it was too late to cancel. To ship it back overseas would cost almost half what the shoes cost. I've posted it on FB for 200. For TGT members its 150.

Screenshot from 2022-01-12 18-05-28.png
    Screenshot from 2022-01-12 18-05-36.png

Screenshot from 2022-01-12 18-05-51.png
    Gun Zone Deals

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I would be all over them if I could fit more than my big toe in an 8.5! I was in 9th grade when the original Air Jordan’s came out! My parents were too poor to get the real ones, so I got the Payless version!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Just so ya'll know sizes 10 and up go for 300+ The originals go for 12000 used and worn.. a new in box Air Jordan 1s go for like 80 grand. LOL I did some research before buying these.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Probably because size 10 is about where the kid/adult size split is. You'll probably have some fun with people trying to low ball you on FB marketplace.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Chinese on the tag? So these are reproduction and not actual Nike?

Killer all Jordan's are made in China (in fact most of the shit you own is) ;-) If you know of them being made in America report it cause they are FAKE. These are some that were not redistributed to the US. Most of the sneakerhead outfits are in Hong Kong. Kicks is (where I bought them) The other 2 are as well.

Kickscrew, where I bought these is a well known and reputable sneakerhead retailer --

Their instagram has a million followers -

Here's their facebook -

They've been doing it since 2008. They're legit

Last edited:

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Killer all Jordan's are made in China (in fact most of the shit you own is) ;-) If you know of them being made in America report it cause they are FAKE. These are some that were not redistributed to the US. Most of the sneakerhead outfits are in Hong Kong. Kicks is (where I bought them) The other 2 are as well.

Kickscrew, where I bought these is a well known and reputable sneakerhead retailer --

Their instagram has a million followers -

Here's their facebook -

They've been doing it since 2008. They're legit
    I’m well aware they are made in China, the Chinese on the tag like that seemed odd to me.

Have you tried listing them on stock x? 8.5 are currently going for $167, as of last night.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    I’m well aware they are made in China, the Chinese on the tag like that seemed odd to me.

Have you tried listing them on stock x? 8.5 are currently going for $167, as of last night.

That's a bid site I am aware of it. You're also 50% likely to get scammed on the bid. :-)

Plus you can ship the item they can dispute the charge with paypal then you're out sh oes and the money. I'll take cash in hand. Or I'll sit on them until they are worth 600 bucks. No loss to me really. I figured someone's teenager might like to have some cool shoes for a year or a woman.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    While the Nike world headquarters are in Beaverton, Oregon (near Portland), very little Nike products are made in the U.S.A.

Nike is manufactured in 36 different countries, but mainly in China and Vietnam. The other countries are Argentina, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Croatia, Egypt, El Salvador, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordania, Korea, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Poland, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the USA.

Top Bottom