• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I really like Abbott, but Perry has done great for the state too. Hes done some dumb things like the land grab which would make me want to vote for Abbott. I just hope he would continue the same good business policies Perry has.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Why do politicians need to spend millions upon millions of dollars campaigning? Why not just keep it simple and say "I'm running for governor and this is what my plan is"

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I really like Abbott, but Perry has done great for the state too. Hes done some dumb things like the land grab which would make me want to vote for Abbott. I just hope he would continue the same good business policies Perry has.

You do know who it was that opened it up legally for Perry to do the land grab don't you?

68blackbird

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Corpus Christi
    Just hope it isn't a case of subtraction through addition.... texas.gif

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Perry has been alright about some things, however he certainly doesn't seem to mind selling Texas infrastructure (highways) to foreign corporations, to collect tolls for decades, and continuing with the Trans Texas Corridor, despite overwhelming opposition against it. He may seem alright to some people, when they look at a few of the pro-gun bills he has signed, but he's not without his faults. Under his office, there has been an unbelievable amount of corruption with TXDOT and a number of other people/politicians.

Top Bottom