• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I've put a couple hundred rounds through mine no problems what so ever normal and high velocity ammo. One thing I did do is when I first got it I cleaned it and put some medium loc-tite on the takedown screw. The only problem I had was out of the box it shot high and I had to adjust the sight for that. It is far more accurate than my TX 22 or my Mark III was that I sold. It's good you found a gun that you like.
    Hurley's Gold

adaboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Lubbock
    This is my Victory. It truly is a fun gun to shoot!!

Attachments

• 20200721_172211.jpg
      20200721_172211.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 268

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I've put a couple hundred rounds through mine no problems what so ever normal and high velocity ammo. One thing I did do is when I first got it I cleaned it and put some medium loc-tite on the takedown screw. The only problem I had was out of the box it shot high and I had to adjust the sight for that. It is far more accurate than my TX 22 or my Mark III was that I sold. It's good you found a gun that you like.
    Are you still shooting your Victory? I have two that will run any ammo I put in them. Cleaning is a breeze and they seem to stay relatively clean even with dirtier ammo. I've got a cheap red dot on one and it's acting wonky; so I may just go back to the factory sights. My plinking is 7-10 yards and the red dot makes it "easier" ; but I can be almost as accurate with the factory sights.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I still love to shoot mine I I have tried CCI and Winchester ammo for 200 hundred rounds and haven't had a hiccup yet. I have a TX22 that will only shoot regular 22 not the high velocity stuff without stove piping or failure to eject. My grandkids love to shoot it because it is quite a bit lighter than the Victory, so the Taurus goes with us when we go shooting. I think the Victory is a great gun and fun to shoot.

QB TOO

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Carrollton, TX
    I have a couple of threaded Victories and love them. I use Vortex Razor Red dot sights on them and mainly shoot them suppressed (Dead Air Mask and AAC Element). I do like the fiber optic sights just fine also.

Fished

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2020
    Cedar Park
    I have one, it’s a good Gun. Watch the front site screw, mine fell out. I contacted Smith and Wesson, they are sending me a replacement free of charge. Good customer service!

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    It's a beauty!

I have a SS Browning Camper with a bull barrel, but take it apart to clean, never have. I might as well throw it away, I'd never get that thing back together.

I clean what I can see, run a snake down the barrel, lube...and nuttin else.

Still runs fine.

I bet millions upon millions of rifles and pistols over the years have had that exact life, and are/were none the worse for it.

Top Bottom