• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Howdy All,
    New to the forum from SA. I run a firearms/self defense youtube channel which focuses on gunsmithing as well as pro-2nd Amendment News. I thought the best way to introduce myself to the forum would be to post one of my videos. If you guys like it Id love to hear the feedback, I guess Id like to hear the feedback if you think it sucks too....lol. Haven't mounted or tested the sites yet but the idea seems interesting, how they will perform remains to be seen.
    Anyway below is the description of the vid and a link to the Youtube review. Thanks and I look forward to being a part of the community!

Welcome to the first video of the summer review season for TacticalADV. Check out the first episode in a multi-part review for the Advantage Tactical handgun sights. These innovative sights use a geometric shape to assist in fast and accurate acquisition of targets and could potentially be a true assistance to shooters with accuracy and speed issues when utilizing traditional pistol sights. In this episode we will be explaining the general overview and concepts of the system. Explaining how they are different and discussing future steps in our detailed review of this product. For extremely detailed information regarding these sites I suggest you take a swing by the Advantage Tactical Website and let them know Tactical Advantage sent you their way. Stay tuned for part 2 which will be a detailed instructional video depicting the installation of the sights on the Tactical Advantage Glock 17 racegun. As always the upcoming installation video will be in full HD and shot with extremely close detail in mind. Thanks for Watching!
    Advantage Tactical Gun Sights, The Power of the Pyramid Pt. 1 - YouTube
    Guns International

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Those are the sights that Steyr puts on their pistols. Haven't had a chance to shoot with them, but they seem pretty promising. The whole idea reminds me (in a strange way) of the XS Big Dot system.

tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Agreed, I have had a few Steyr's pass through my hands and this is exactly what they reminded me of when I received them. I think they might be fun to shoot with. Ive always kinda liked less than traditional sites. I predominantly run XS or straight 8's. I cant wait to give them a shot to see if there really is any difference in acquisition times......Well see

tacticaladv

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    So, the sight company is Advantage Tactical, and your name is Tactical Advantage. Any affiliation?
    No affiliation. I know its sounds that way but I'm definitely not trying sneak in a spam as a camouflaged vendor. I found the product because they kept coming back on google returns for a forum I used to run called tacticaladv.com, I test a lot of products from a lot of manufacturers and I really do discuss the negatives and the positives over the course of reviews, which is usually why I do series videos instead of quick one off's. Just so there's no confusion, I really don't care if anyone like's , dislikes, buys, hates, burns whatever with the product. I just wanted to share the video to introduce my hobby to the forum since its gun related. I do this instead of starting a welcome thread. I'm a real Texan and a real user who just so happens to have a pretty successful gun channel on youtube that I enjoy posting videos from.

Top Bottom