• 1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Ruger MKII stainless target
    IMAG0909_zps943af96a.jpg

Broke it in at the range with wife last night. She ended up going through almost a whole brick of shells while I was messing around with my AR. Its suprisingly accurate too even with a very hot barrel. I believe Ill still get the 22/45 lite but I really like this one too.
    Texas SOT

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Hey, that's one crappy picture! LOL
    Looks nice, did you get it from a member here?
    I've handled the 22/45 Lite & standard, I prefer standard. That's the first time I ever thought a gun was too light. Lol

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Yeah, yeah guys, I couldnt tell on my phone that it was that crappy of a picture. Heres a better one
    IMAG0912_zpsbf59ea09.jpg

I like the 22/45s and will be adding a lite to the lineup next year some time. It wont be too terribly light though as itll be wearing a can and a burris fastfire III. Ought to really piss off the hogs when they come to my feeder and try to mess up my deer hunting.

I love this little pistol though, almost no recoil. You can empty the mag pretty dang quick. I dont plan on doing any mods to it though as its too nice of a pistol to go hacking away at in my opinion.

Really hoping to get my rimfire stable up to par this coming year. I want a nice tack driver 10/22, and the 22/45 lite. Those with this pistol, my chipmunk, 10/22 and X-17 ought to be plenty. My son turns two on Monday so maybe next year I can get him started on the chipmunk that I learned on over two decades ago.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I need to figure out how to strip it down for a good thorough cleaning, who knows when the last time I was went though. It doesnt break down nice and easy like a glock or XD. :banghead:

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    There are some really great tutorials on YouTube regarding the breakdown of the MK II's. That's where I learned to do mine.
    You got a great pistol, congratulations.

Top Bottom