• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Typical of the lamestream media of today. Blame cowardice in the line of duty on the gun.

Well at least they didn’t blame it on Trump…..yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To be fair, that’s what a UPD LEO said.

“You knew that it was definitely an AR. There was no way of going in. … We had no choice but to wait and try to get something that had better coverage where we could actually stand up to him.”
    — Uvalde Police Department Sgt. Donald Page

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    To be fair, that’s what a UPD LEO said.

“You knew that it was definitely an AR. There was no way of going in. … We had no choice but to wait and try to get something that had better coverage where we could actually stand up to him.”
    — Uvalde Police Department Sgt. Donald Page

Shows an extreme level of cowardice and incompetence..... TCOLE should pull the licenses of every LEO involved.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    From that article ^^

"A Texas Tribune investigation, based on police body cameras, emergency communications and interviews with investigators that have not been made public, found officers had concluded that immediately confronting the gunman would be too dangerous. Even though some officers were armed with the same rifle, they opted to wait for the arrival of a Border Patrol SWAT team, with more protective body armor, stronger shields and more tactical training — even though the unit was based more than 60 miles away..."

Wow. Just wow.
    Disgusting...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    From that article ^^

"A Texas Tribune investigation, based on police body cameras, emergency communications and interviews with investigators that have not been made public, found officers had concluded that immediately confronting the gunman would be too dangerous. Even though some officers were armed with the same rifle, they opted to wait for the arrival of a Border Patrol SWAT team, with more protective body armor, stronger shields and more tactical training — even though the unit was based more than 60 miles away..."

Wow. Just wow.
    IT'S ALSO SHAMEFUL THAT SOMEONE DIDN'T RELIEVE THE CHIEF OF HIS COMMAND AND ASSUME LEADERSHIP AND CONTROL OF THE SITUATION!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    When you are paid not to be a coward, there are only excuses when you are one. Not aceptable reasons.
    Especially when kids lives are on the line, you have the same weapons and overwhelming manpower.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    EXACTLY LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK THEY WANT TO BE OPERATORS UNTIL IT'S TIME TO NUT UP AND DO ACUAL OPERATOR SHITMANY OF THEM LIKED DRESSING UP FOR THE PART BUTFAILED TO ACTUALLY DO THE JOB! BOTH SAD AND PARHETIC IMO!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    If the bad guy is shooting at you, he is NOT shooting kids.

This. Exactly.

And if you're shooting at him, he's not gonna just stand and return fire. He's a stupid little punk dipshit, not a fucking Navy SEAL. Suppress him, rush him, put fucking bullets in him till he's not a threat. It's not hard math.

This is the shit that happens when the high court rules the cops aren't required to actually protect the public. You wind up with lazy, swaggering cowards in tactical gear who hide at the first sign of danger.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    And any minute someone's going to come in and say "Sure, you can talk big when nobody's shooting at you..." Well, sure, some people will freeze up. But in any group of armed responders there should be one guy, at least one guy, who will put himself on the line to protect innocent children. Time and time again we've seen with these shooters all it takes is one person returning fire to put an end to things.

How many cops were cowering in that hallway that day, waiting for someone with a pair of goddamn balls to show up? Damn near the entire department. And not a single goddamn one of them took the initiative.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    And any minute someone's going to come in and say "Sure, you can talk big when nobody's shooting at you..."….
    Those folks likely have never pulled a trigger in anger.

I go back to the (in)famous Battle Drill 6. Enter building and clear a room. Every infantryman since at least 2003 has performed this task as a matter of basic qualification every training cycle. Where it differs from LE active shooter responses is a team vs individual approach. The tactics are simple, the execution can be elegant or messy.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    And any minute someone's going to come in and say "Sure, you can talk big when nobody's shooting at you..." Well, sure, some people will freeze up. But in any group of armed responders there should be one guy, at least one guy, who will put himself on the line to protect innocent children. Time and time again we've seen with these shooters all it takes is one person returning fire to put an end to things.

How many cops were cowering in that hallway that day, waiting for someone with a pair of goddamn balls to show up? Damn near the entire department. And not a single goddamn one of them took the initiative.
    I believe there was at least one but I think he was disarmed and taken away from the immediate scene?(maybe the guy with the wife inside?)

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I believe there was at least one but I think he was disarmed and taken away from the immediate scene?(maybe the guy with the wife inside?)

That should have shamed the rest into action. A lot of people blame the chief's cowardice at the scene, but all of the cops under him followed his cowardly lead. I might give the one guy the benefit of the doubt, but he sure as hell didn't put up much of an argument.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    That should have shamed the rest into action. A lot of people blame the chief's cowardice at the scene, but all of the cops under him followed his cowardly lead. I might give the one guy the benefit of the doubt, but he sure as hell didn't put up much of an argument.
    Every one of them would use “I was only following orders” as a defense. Those of you that have studied history give that some thought.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    This. Exactly.

And if you're shooting at him, he's not gonna just stand and return fire. He's a stupid little punk dipshit, not a fucking Navy SEAL. Suppress him, rush him, put fucking bullets in him till he's not a threat. It's not hard math.

This is the shit that happens when the high court rules the cops aren't required to actually protect the public. You wind up with lazy, swaggering cowards in tactical gear who hide at the first sign of danger.
    THIS IS BOTH SAD AND PATHETIC AT THE SAME TIME! THEY WANT AND USUALLY GET ALL THE COOL TACTICAL TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT THEY WANT OR NEED , PLUS THE TRAINING THAT GOES WITH ITTHEN REFUSE TO USE IT WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS!

Top Bottom