• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cjtexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    West Texas
    Why would they list a gym as such high risk? An 8? Really?

because they know that some of us continuously train to kick their fucking ass. Let’s get this shit show rolling before they shut us down again. I’m done with these Karen and Chad muthafukkas

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Betcha Chuck Norris don't get no Rona working out!

Seems like some of the stupidest people come up with these charts that graph how likely doing certain things can leave you open to getting CV19.

But over the last several weeks, we have seen on the news, all of these protests, rioting and looting, yet no deaths from CV19 being attached to such activities. But going to church will kill you!

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Why would they list a gym as such high risk? An 8? Really?

because they know that some of us continuously train to kick their fucking ass. Let’s get this shit show rolling before they shut us down again. I’m done with these Karen and Chad muthafukkas

Until yesterday, I only knew one person who had it. He got it at Gold's gym. Dude was in bed for 3 weeks, and he's a strong guy.

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    As a longtime healthcare worker here’s my thoughts.
    WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
    All kidding aside the real numbers are not that scary. The mortality rates overall are the same as the flu per CDC numbers of actual CCP virus. The numbers of deaths that the media keeps stating are from the CDC numbers that include C19, flu, and pneumonia. This is very misleading to the general public. If you are under 65 and are relatively healthy ie no advanced heart, lung, diabetic disease your chance of death from this CCP virus is LESS than the flu. The younger you are the less risk. Also of note since opening schools is now a hot topic. Kids (unlike every other virus) don’t spread CCP vIrus. There have been several studies on this and it’s been demonstrated in other countries that never closed schools. If this study is true (there are others that show it is) then the mortality rates will be way below what the flu is.
    https://news.psu.edu/story/623797/2...ction-rate-may-be-80-times-greater-originally
    With the way this virus attacks the human body which is completely different from anything the medical community has ever seen and the way it seems to self select the elderly population (there always exceptions for a selection of younger population) makes me wonder if this virus was deliberately developed for a nefarious cause. There is a growing amount of evidence pointing that way.

Last edited:

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
    All kidding aside the real numbers are not that scary. The mortality rates overall are the same as the flu per CDC numbers of actual CCP virus. The numbers of deaths that the media keeps stating are from the CDC numbers that include C19, flu, and pneumonia. This is very misleading to the general public. If you are under 65 and are relatively healthy ie no advanced heart, lung, diabetic disease your chance of death from this CCP virus is LESS than the flu. The younger you are the less risk. Also of note since opening schools is now a hot topic. Kids (unlike every other virus) don’t spread CCP vIrus. There have been several studies on this and it’s been demonstrated in other countries that never closed schools. If this study is true (there are others that show it is) then the mortality rates will be way below what the flu is.
    https://news.psu.edu/story/623797/2...ction-rate-may-be-80-times-greater-originally
    With the way this virus attacks the human body which is completely different from anything the medical community has ever seen and the way it seems to self select the elderly population (there always exceptions for a selection of younger population) makes me wonder if this virus was deliberately developed for a nefarious cause. There is a growing amount of evidence pointing that way.
    I'm sure there will be a "doctor" along shortly to refute all this.
    Kind of my thinking too.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
    Engineered for the elderly???
    Ya think?
    China is over populated. They have been trying to control population for decades. According to a couple papers I have seen, the current form form of the virus is slightly different than in the bats. They made it more virulent on purpose. And figured out that it was pretty selective to the least productive segment of society. And the most costly to keep healthy. And it "escaped".
    Bare in mind, China is a friend of NOBODY but China. And they don't care what they do to their own people.
    So,,,,a way to get rid of excess pop., create chaos in the rest of the world and economically ruin other countries,,,,,,win, win for them.
    Guerilla warfare 101. A successful attack does not have to cause wide spread death and destruction. Just chaos, confusion and a disruption of normal actives. Pretty much what we are seeing now. And compared to open war, it cost them literally nothing.
    Why try to defeat other Countries when you can get them to do it themselves?
    Since this shit started, they don't have to destroy or ruin us, America is doing that for them.

For China, it is a wet dream come true for chaos and civil war in America.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Maybe not! One of them got spanked pretty hard yesterday! The other one has kind of let up a bit on the doom and gloom.

I spoke way too soon. Dr. doom and gloom is back and spreading the fear and hysteria, again.

He keeps sending me PM's all the time too. I think he's trying to be my friend. Openly on the forum, and in private, I don't like him, or his arrogant attitude. He just ain't listening!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Well now he can argue with himself.
    Although he will probably be just as frustrated. He is still going to lose at least half the time.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom