• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Where I live it is almost impossible to get powder or primers without mail-order and associated hazmat fee. I really don't like the idea of driving 100 miles to the metroplex to get powder. I checked with Academy on line just to see if they had Hodgdon Copper Fouling Eraser Pistol Powder on line that they could deliver to my local store. $23.99 a pound and free home delivery for a $25 order. So I generated another expense to get over $25. They have a good assortment of primers but not powder.

So, I put in the order totoal $29.98, plus tax of course, shipping is $17.66 and they discounted $17.66. So, for those of you that need primers (mainly) and some powders and live too far from a store that sells such, this is a good method of getting such without hazmat and really without any shipping charges on sales over $25.

FYI and perhaps save a few dollars.
    Texas SOT

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Awesome! I might have to get some powder. Though their selection is limited.

Interesting. They appear to have come to their senses. It now says home delivery not available.
    I just checked and it was still available for home delivery for CFE Pistol but for H110 it was available at the store. This may depend on your store and it may actually be available at your store. I know my Academy carries some powder.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    Well hell, Academy in Cypress/Fairfield they can only get three pistol powders and four rifle powders, none of which I use!

None of he CFEs were available.

xdmikey

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    cypress, tx
    Well hell, Academy in Cypress/Fairfield said they can only get three pistol powders and four rifle powders, none of which I use!

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Well hell, Academy in Cypress/Fairfield said they can only get three pistol powders and four rifle powders, none of which I use!

I just signed onto Academy and said cfe pistol shipping available. $23.99 a pound. I already received one pound. Pretty much out of primers.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I just signed onto Academy and said cfe pistol shipping available. $23.99 a pound. I already received one pound. Pretty much out of primers.

I picked up 1K SRP and left 1K SRP on the shelf yesterday in North San Antonio. Search .com for Hodgdon Copper Fouling Eraser Pistol Powder if you’re looking for CFE pistol. It’s available to ship w/no hazmat.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Had to search so Cam doesn't report me. My Academy had a shit pile of benchrest large rifle primers today. I was fired up until I saw the price. $13.99/100. Bought some anyway - while gagging. I suspect it's only going to get worse.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Had to search so Cam doesn't report me. My Academy had a shit pile of benchrest large rifle primers today. I was fired up until I saw the price. $13.99/100. Bought some anyway - while gagging. I suspect it's only going to get worse.
    Damn!

Double Damn! even.

Reactions: gll

GasGuzzler

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2018
    Cooke County, TX
    CFE Pistol is the only powder this works on for me and it's $40.00 per pound.

Shipping is free with $35+ and there is no hazmat.

I don't need CFE-P nor do I want to pay $43 per pound but I would if I had to.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Today at the academy in greenville
    ECD59980-03E7-4660-B986-D17C794D6E52.jpeg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Gunmasters Plano had h335,hp38 & 1680 reasonable if anybody needs, Still looking for a pound of unique. I found the flash suppressant in cfe pistol to not do so well compared to hp38 in XDm 40. Copper easer doesn't do much in pistol.

Top Bottom