• ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Howdy and welcome Guns308
    You might consider starting your own intro thread (its a little confusing to piggy back on someone else's who got banned several years ago)
    Yep- start your own thread for sure.
    Welcome, Amigo! Abilene is a great town. Been way too long since I’ve been out that way.

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    Howdy and welcome Guns308
    You might consider starting your own intro thread (its a little confusing to piggy back on someone else's who got banned several years ago)
    Yep- start your own thread for sure.
    Welcome, Amigo! Abilene is a great town. Been way too long since I’ve been out that way.

Welcome, and what they said.

CharlieBonz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well..that makes 4 of us now
    Reckon I've delinquent in lettin' folks know of my whereabouts. I'm located in the Potosi area of Abilene. I refer to it as "The Greater Potosi Metropolitan Area". We got Potosi Live, a liquor store, a Dollar General and Doc's bar & grill. With so many folks headin' this way from Abilene town, we're gettin' kinda crowded out here!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Reckon I've delinquent in lettin' folks know of my whereabouts. I'm located in the Potosi area of Abilene. I refer to it as "The Greater Potosi Metropolitan Area". We got Potosi Live, a liquor store, a Dollar General and Doc's bar & grill. With so many folks headin' this way from Abilene town, we're gettin' kinda crowded out here!
    Howdy

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Had a fine dinner at Docs 2 weeks ago with friends.
    They just put fresh caliche down and the parking lot was a mess but the food was good

One of our Abilene bunch is over there also right off of 1750

Last edited:

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    We’re getting damn crowded out here. I left my house at 5;45 Tuesday morning, and it took me 10 minutes to get out onto 1750. Then it took about 10 more minutes to get onto Winters Freeway after the Y. Traffic is getting stupid out here.

Top Bottom