• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I also think the fact that want the range to be family friendly adds to some of those rules. Modesty used to be common place.

I agree, what happened to going out in public dressed appropriately? I see people walking around in sweats and boxer shorts and it bugs the crap out of me, the worst though is pj's and house shoes. HOUSE SHOES ARE EXACTLY THAT SHOES THAT ARE TO BE WORN IN THE HOUSE NOT IN PUBLIC!!!

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    lol, Personally, this is CYA... (in both senses of the word.) Like I'll shoot in flipflops, but I don't notice hot brass hitting my toes, (lots of years of BBQ's barefoot) usually when I go to a range, I'll wear shoes. I've been to several ranges that require some "dress code". But I've seen people flip out, and whip a gun a round loaded, finger on the trigger, hollering because of a hot brass...

I'd put a clause in there however, If you're smoking hot, I don't care what you're wearing, as long as you let me teach you how to shoot... lol

mike_c79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    DFW
    image001.jpg

I figured it out, They must just be trying to save on range fee's

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    OMG. Saggy pants are disrespectful to others. WTF.

NO WRANGLERS OR TIGHT COWBOY BLUE JEANS<----------- Do this and see your profits go bye bye
    NO SAGGY 150.00 HIGH END PANTS<--------------------------Keep out the Black people, ONLY WHAT THIS IS FOR. No excuses

I love the internet now and how it helps the small buis get bigger. When there is one way, there is another also. Who says your tight ass wranglers arnt a distraction and disrespectful to me. Im a guy, I dont want to see another guys TIGHT ass. LOL. Goes both ways.

I think most of the others ones are within the line of being moral rules

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    OMG. Saggy pants are disrespectful to others. WTF.

NO WRANGLERS OR TIGHT COWBOY BLUE JEANS<----------- Do this and see your profits go bye bye
    NO SAGGY 150.00 HIGH END PANTS<--------------------------Keep out the Black people, ONLY WHAT THIS IS FOR. No excuses

I love the internet now and how it helps the small buis get bigger. When there is one way, there is another also. Who says your tight ass wranglers arnt a distraction and disrespectful to me. Im a guy, I dont want to see another guys TIGHT ass. LOL. Goes both ways.

I think most of the others ones are within the line of being moral rules

And the hits just keep on rolling....

Where did I leave my troll spray?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    That's racist of you to assume only black people wear saggy pants. I've seen plenty of white and hispanic people wearing their pants like that, too. It's a great way to identify idiots of any color

Top Bottom