• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    I singed up for a charity sporting clay shoot. We are supposed to have a 4 man team. Two guys dropped out due to family commitments. Anyway if one of my TGT brothers likes sporting clays then let me know. This is the Stonewall VFD shoot on Saturday May 7. Cost is $100. They provide the birds (100 rounds), breakfast, lunch and free beer. Last year it was BBQ lunch and Altstadt beer. If you are interested that would be great. I can supply some Shotgun shells and I even have an extra 12 gauge auto, if that pushed you over tehedge.

Thanks for listening.
    Military Camp

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Wish I could help you out but I'm not very good and not available that day. I just recently did the sporting clays course at lone star handgun a couple times and loved it. Good luck finding some guys.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Never shot clays that were properly tossed.

If you don't mind losing I can check the schedule! Only shotguns is an ancient o/u and a cross between a Saiga and a type 56 (with a 000 choke)

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I singed up for a charity sporting clay shoot. We are supposed to have a 4 man team. Two guys dropped out due to family commitments. Anyway if one of my TGT brothers likes sporting clays then let me know. This is the Stonewall VFD shoot on Saturday May 7. Cost is $100. They provide the birds (100 rounds), breakfast, lunch and free beer. Last year it was BBQ lunch and Altstadt beer. If you are interested that would be great. I can supply some Shotgun shells and I even have an extra 12 gauge auto, if that pushed you over tehedge.

Thanks for listening.

Are young teenage shooters welcomed? My daughter competes but this event sounds like an adult event.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Are young teenage shooters welcomed? My daughter competes but this event sounds like an adult event.
    As far as I know it is open to all shooters. The have a Youth category, and more information may be on The Facebook which I do not subscribe to.. I am not a competitor I do this for fun. An those I pick on my team are usually the same way. She would be welcome, but realize your team members are not so goo.

Top Bottom