• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndiTurner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2021
    Bastrop County
    This might not be popular but, how about a series on the migration of new people to the state. In particular the effects of said immigrants that want to rejoice in new found freedoms and embrace integration, and emissary or antagonist positions that want to destroy the freedoms this state represents in relation to gun Rights.

Similar questions to what Todd said in post #11 - Who, How, What, Why, a particular candidate. Either state level, or fed. level. And for that fact, local level.

Any and all information yáll can pass along about the ammunition, black powder, reloading components, and any other supply chain stuff.
    I need to think more about your suggest on legal immigrants and where I could find information on that but what an interesting topic!!! Thank you!

Actually, I have a reloading show scheduled for the future! I'll post when it's done and up for you to watch or listen to!
    Capitol Armory ad

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    And just for a bit of clarification, I was specifically thinking about the migration from blue to red cities and states. Not necessarily from other countries. But that would me good too.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm trying to pull together the next few episodes of 2A Ricochet. Anyone got any topics they'd like to talk about? I endeavor to do Texas issues, news, topics first and then move on to other states/federal after that. So what interests you that you'd like us to talk about? Post away!

I wonder if the Feds have quit prosecuting "Felon-in-Possession" cases again, now that Obama is back in charge ?

Under Trump, the DoJ prosecuted every case.

leVieux

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I need to think more about your suggest on legal immigrants and where I could find information on that but what an interesting topic!!! Thank you!

Actually, I have a reloading show scheduled for the future! I'll post when it's done and up for you to watch or listen to!

Domestic migration is an occasional feature-length topic at The Texas Tribune. I’ll see if I can dig up the guy who writes on it. A few years ago he did an in-depth piece covering 2003-2015, iirc.

Top Bottom