• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JustaPhule

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Greenville, TX
    Help TGTers,

I have an idea bubbling in my head but I need information, AND I got so deep in the first one, I was looking at it for hours.
    So--

Let's see how big a list of countries and or governments that committed genocide after first disarming the population in the name of a "kinder, gentler nation".

Surprisingly, the first that went through my head was Nazi Germany. But in doing some google-fu I found that the original gun control laws were put in place in 1928, by the Weimar regime (there was no Right to Arms in the Constitution of 1919) in large part to disarm the nascent private armies, e.g. the Nazi SA (aka "the brownshirts"). The Nazis did not seize power by force of arms, but through their success at the ballot box (and the political cunning of Hitler himself).
    -T

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    i think the genocide you speak of is, ridding us here of our middle class!! it seems this administration would like to ONLY have 2 classes of people!! "The Haves, and the Have-nots"!! something to think about.....

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    ...The Nazis did not seize power by force of arms, but through their success at the ballot box (and the political cunning of Hitler himself).
    -T

Kinda like Obama, huh? He was packaged and handeled and manipulated in to the office for the sole purpose of distroying this country from the inside...google Clower and Piven Strategy.

A good diagram of it along with a short explanation is located here:
    Cloward and Piven Strategy | Cloward Piven Strategy | Clower and Piven @ Wearestjohns.com

glock 50cal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    conroe TX
    The list

Thier book Rules for Radicals is a blueprint for exactly what we see today overload the system so you can introduce a new,which in this case is actually an old one here are few more for the list Stallin russia Mao china Fidel cuba Hugo venezuala just these few account for millions of lives lost to a better idea than freedom.

Top Bottom