• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lmao_37

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    levelland
    i have been on a good .22 website and the people are a great and really do know there .22's they have been really helpful to me as iam an imigrant from the uk and i came to Texas last year and when it came to ammo choice and add ons like a scope and stuff the have really helped me

Tactical22.net - Index

Rifleman55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    i have been on a good .22 website and the people are a great and really do know there .22's they have been really helpful to me as iam an imigrant from the uk and i came to Texas last year and when it came to ammo choice and add ons like a scope and stuff the have really helped me

Tactical22.net - Index
    Another rimfire site is rimfirecentral.com

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    yeah rimfire central is a good site for dedicated rim fire stuff. The only problem I have with them is that I can't register since they won't accept web based email for your registration. I can't use my office email to register since it is against the rules at work and they monitor that stuff, so I can't register on the site. I can read everything there, I just can't post....really is kind of a bummer, I would like to register so I can participate...oh well....

Top Bottom