Guns International

A funny thing happened on the way to the range...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    We went down to Bullet Hole this morning. I wanted to get there when they opened as I knew it would be crowded on the weekend. We got there, bought a membership for my daughter, then the attendant said there was a 30 minute delay because of the lightning in the area. He no sooner told us and he got notice from the RO that the delay would be an hour. I had to return a bore light that I bought last week at Academy, so we decided to go there. Of course I had to take a look at the guns while I was there, and lo and behold they had The Beretta PX4 Storm Sub-Compact in .40 S&W. You can imagine how this story ends.

Check out the pictures especially the magazine on the right. It has a drop-down floorplate in order to extend the grip length. One of the pics is extended, one is not.
    Capitol Armory ad

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    And pics for Charlie
    ezy9ezuj.jpg

3umymamu.jpg

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Hey Bill, how did that bad boy shoot? I'm looking at picking one up in 9mm. Academy has em for $519 right now....I think. I fondled one today...........suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure did like the way it felt.

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    I like the way it shoots. Fat, stubby grip. so virtually no felt recoil. Short sight radius though, so don't expect really tight groups off hand. The drop down floorplate is a nice touch, definitely fits the hand better with it.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    more of them Grats.. like the magazines.. never made friends with the 40.. but since you don't have the recoil issues i did/do, then a perfect, and beautiful carry piece..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom